My favorite part of flagship Microsoft conferences like Microsoft Build is that we get to share with the world some of the exciting things that we’ve been working on for months.
At this month’s Microsoft Build conference, the Power BI and Azure Synapse teams are going to unveil something special. If you don’t believe me, check out the pre-announcement post on the Power BI blog. The details are there, but I can’t keep myself from sharing the session lineup here:
- Microsoft Build keynote: Analytics in the age of AI
- Transform productivity with AI experiences for analytics
- Eliminate data silos with the next-generation data lake
- Modernize your data integration for petabyte-scale analytics
- Unlock value from your data with a modern data warehouse
- Use Spark to accelerate your lakehouse architecture
- Secure, govern, and manage your data at scale
- Go from models to outcomes with end-to-end data science workflows
- Empower every BI professional to do more with data
- Sense, analyze, and generate insights with real-time analytics
- Accelerate your data potential with Microsoft
The speakers are a who’s who of product leaders, and the whole thing is being hosted by your favorite Guys in Cubes, Adam and Patrick.
Microsoft Build kicks off on keynotes on Tuesday May 23, and continues on the 24th. If you can’t join us in Seattle, you can register online to attend virtually.